This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
- Is stoned driving an unrecognized crisis?
- Britney & K-Fed memorabilia goes up for auction.
- Four people were arrested after using counterfeit money at a gas station.
- Officials defend a $7500 helicopter ride for "Whitey" Bulger.
- A hoarder house caught fire in Orange County.
- Fun fact: Birds are the only non-humans known to use grammar.