LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Michael Phelps is back in the pool, and winning.
- Yo!Venice has photos from the Venice Beach Neptune Festival.
- Times are tough enough for two OC cities to consider sharing jails.
- In Glendale, 50 motorists were slapped with citations for not obeying the rules of the road when it comes to railroad crossing gates.
- Hollywood Patch has the "dirt" on the author of "Hollywoodland," who is digging the neighborhood's roots.
- In case you were wondering what Hugh Hefner's former fiancee has been up to since calling of her wedding to the Playboy mogul, she's been hanging with fellow plastic blonde Heidi Montag.