This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
- Michael Phelps is back in the pool, and winning.
- Yo!Venice has photos from the Venice Beach Neptune Festival.
- Times are tough enough for two OC cities to consider sharing jails.
- In Glendale, 50 motorists were slapped with citations for not obeying the rules of the road when it comes to railroad crossing gates.
- Hollywood Patch has the "dirt" on the author of "Hollywoodland," who is digging the neighborhood's roots.
- In case you were wondering what Hugh Hefner's former fiancee has been up to since calling of her wedding to the Playboy mogul, she's been hanging with fellow plastic blonde Heidi Montag.