LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Did you know L.A. has its very own Seed Library?
- If you like to live in homes featured as exteriors in 90s films, you might want to put an offer on the home from the "Father of the Bride," movies.
- A man walked into a Lake Forest bank today and said he had Anthrax on him. Turns out all he had was a backpack full of his own...poop.
- Tomorrow is Father's Day. The Daily Dish reminds us to fire up that BBQ!
- L.A.'s Department of Parks and Rec is considering allowing cell phone towers to go up in city parks.
- For the DIY-ers: 10 Easy Steps to Home Brewing Beer.
- A 12-year-old Temecula boy's videos of him dancing inside the Apple Store have gone viral.