Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Did you know L.A. has its very own Seed Library?
- If you like to live in homes featured as exteriors in 90s films, you might want to put an offer on the home from the "Father of the Bride," movies.
- A man walked into a Lake Forest bank today and said he had Anthrax on him. Turns out all he had was a backpack full of his own...poop.
- Tomorrow is Father's Day. The Daily Dish reminds us to fire up that BBQ!
- L.A.'s Department of Parks and Rec is considering allowing cell phone towers to go up in city parks.
- For the DIY-ers: 10 Easy Steps to Home Brewing Beer.
- A 12-year-old Temecula boy's videos of him dancing inside the Apple Store have gone viral.