Extra, Extra - The Totally Regressed Edition: Twilight, Teen Wolf, MTV, Disney, X-Men, Leonard "The Dude" Nimoy
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Two Disney legends who worked together for nearly three decades died within one day of each other.
- Teen Wolf - The Series premieres on MTV. Really.
- X-Men: First Class tops the weekend box office but shows less than super numbers for a Marvel opening.
- Leonard Nimoy is The Dude.
- A "CSI" actor who played a police officer is accused of sexual assault while impersonating a police officer.
- The "Boyfriend Bandit" of Thousand Oaks may have more victims.
- Is the "Berlin Patient" cured of HIV?
- Sunset Junction may junk Jiffy Lube for public art.
- The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn trailer kept "debuting" on YouTube today. The official teaser trailer is set to air during the Gibson Amphitheater-hosted MTV Movie Awards.