Extra, Extra - The Totally Regressed Edition: Twilight, Teen Wolf, MTV, Disney, X-Men, Leonard "The Dude" Nimoy
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Two Disney legends who worked together for nearly three decades died within one day of each other.
- Teen Wolf - The Series premieres on MTV. Really.
- X-Men: First Class tops the weekend box office but shows less than super numbers for a Marvel opening.
- Leonard Nimoy is The Dude.
- A "CSI" actor who played a police officer is accused of sexual assault while impersonating a police officer.
- The "Boyfriend Bandit" of Thousand Oaks may have more victims.
- Is the "Berlin Patient" cured of HIV?
- Sunset Junction may junk Jiffy Lube for public art.
- The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn trailer kept "debuting" on YouTube today. The official teaser trailer is set to air during the Gibson Amphitheater-hosted MTV Movie Awards.