This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra - The Totally Regressed Edition: Twilight, Teen Wolf, MTV, Disney, X-Men, Leonard "The Dude" Nimoy
- Two Disney legends who worked together for nearly three decades died within one day of each other.
- Teen Wolf - The Series premieres on MTV. Really.
- X-Men: First Class tops the weekend box office but shows less than super numbers for a Marvel opening.
- Leonard Nimoy is The Dude.
- A "CSI" actor who played a police officer is accused of sexual assault while impersonating a police officer.
- The "Boyfriend Bandit" of Thousand Oaks may have more victims.
- Is the "Berlin Patient" cured of HIV?
- Sunset Junction may junk Jiffy Lube for public art.
- The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn trailer kept "debuting" on YouTube today. The official teaser trailer is set to air during the Gibson Amphitheater-hosted MTV Movie Awards.