LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- In Downey, a 58-year-old man dead after a hit-and-run by a white SUV.
- Johnson & Johnson got FDA approval on a new HIV drug.
- The Pope called outer space.
- Val Surf is still riding the SoCal wave.
- Danish royalty are on their way to California.
- A former basketball prodigy, now homeless, washes windows at the Mobil on Vine.
- Following the recent deaths of two instructors, a skydiver was seriously injured at the Perris Valley facility.