LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Killed by a boat, a large section of an adult whale washed ashore in San Pedro.
- The man-made reef off San Clemente has grown into a giant kelp forest.
- Is that Freedom Rock, man? Well turn it up, man.. says Library of Congress.
- An Amtrak train killed a pedestrian in Northridge.
- "Shame, shame, shame," demonstrators chanted today outside of Pink Taco.
- One person was killed, another injured when an ambulance crashed on the freeway.
- What might the home of a Silverlake-dwelling prop stylist look like? Funny you should ask.