LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today during our fall member drive.
- No more smoke breaks at work?
- A man wearing dress was charged for an attempted sex assault of a teenage girl.
- An object found on the train tracks disrupted service, but was deemed not dangerous.
- Police are asking for help to find an elderly man with alzheimers.
- Size matters. A world-record sea bass was caught off South Laguna.
- Van Nuys Airport traffic takes a nose dive.
- There will be no new Google Street View photos taken in Germany.