LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today during our fall member drive.
- A $10,000 reward is offered for info leading to arrests of the Dodger Stadium attackers.
- Is Huntington Beach our Jersey Shore? Also, Snooki on WWE's Wrestlemania XXVII.
- Metro's Expo Line will begin sending test trains to the Westside.
- Two family members were found dead inside a Pico Rivera home.
- Walgreens' database fell victim to the same hack that breeched security at Ralphs.
- One man was knocked unconscious in Ventura during a large concert fight.
- OC teen teams are preparing for the Science Olympiad.
- Will Twitter change the way we drive? How about during Distracted Driving Month?
- Rainbow trout coud be coming soon to a waterway near you.
- Be one the thousands who watched little baby eagles hatch in Iowa.
- Zsa Zsa is home again.