LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- A suspected drunk driver slams into two cars... two police cars.
- Jaws off: Will there be a ban on shark fin?
- If you need a 1950s slot machine, you have one more day to find it.
- To honor the revolution, an Egyptian man has named his baby girl, "Facebook."
- After an 8-year dispute, Laurel Park at 'Tara' opens in West Hollywood.
- Search and rescue is looking for a Redondo Beach hiker who went missing in Mt. San Jacinto State Park.
- Bike activists say accidents are on the rise in Santa Monica.
- Comcast wants to destroy the Writers Guild of America, says the WGA.