LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- In Beverly Hills a doctor is being investigated for multiple Lap-Band deaths
- Don't tell Gargamel but the Smurf Village in Echo Park is for sale!
- A well-known California economist has died in a surfing accident.
- James Franco as Oz, The Great & Powerful? This has now gone too far.
- Four PETA people in orca costumes were arrested outside of Sea World.
- A 20-year-old Inland Empire man went missing in West Hollywood following a frantic phone call.
- Today In Zsa Zsa!! She is set to be released from the hospital on Sunday.