LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Two cruise ships leave Los Angeles, never to return.
- An elderly woman was fatally stabbed at a residence near Exposition Park.
- A missing 3-year-old Long Beach boy was found safe.
- Lifehacker encourages you to repurpose a beer cozy and save your shower from rust rings.
- Here are some ways to not get eaten by a shark.
- Little Bangladesh is now an official, five-block neighborhood near 3rd St. and Alexandria.
- Miss America hates Wikileaks.