Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
- Two cruise ships leave Los Angeles, never to return.
- An elderly woman was fatally stabbed at a residence near Exposition Park.
- A missing 3-year-old Long Beach boy was found safe.
- Lifehacker encourages you to repurpose a beer cozy and save your shower from rust rings.
- Here are some ways to not get eaten by a shark.
- Little Bangladesh is now an official, five-block neighborhood near 3rd St. and Alexandria.
- Miss America hates Wikileaks.