Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
- We know, we know: Who cares about LiLo? And yet, she keeps making headlines. Today, word the actress could go back to jail.
- Here in L.A., people keep flipping properties, even though it’s risky business
- The Brentwood Country mart goes modern-day in this look at the property from the travelin' folks at the NY Times.
- Find out how things went in the Michael Jackson doctor trial today.
- Citysearch and ABC7 teamed up to name the 7 best coffeehouses around town (and a couple in neighboring counties). How'd they do?
- An OC-based company marketing bracelets that harness your body's "natural energy field" to help you with your balance admit today the bracelets don't really work. Wow, no way!?!
- RIP to longtime character actor Bill Erwin, who recently died at his L.A. home. He was 96.