LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- 9/11 First Responders bill was signed into law!
- Arnold's Epilogue: Return to California, Make it green.
- Chuck Berry says he's feeling fine after collapsing at a gig.
- The same can not be said for David Arquette who checked into rehab after LA NYE partying.
- New traffic signal to be inaugurated Monday at a busy Reseda Boulevard/CSUN intersection.
- Mountain bikers still banned on many L.A. trails.
- LAFD rescued a woman from her mud-engulfed car near Mount Washington.
- The White House loses a quarter of its real estate value; now worth a measly $253.1 million.