This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
- Q: What makes the Easter Bunny hop? A: Cocaine candy eggs.
- Wolverine gets worked over with a sock to the eye and a cricket to the crotch.
- Two ticket scammers plead guilty in Comic-Con con.
- A race is on to clear 3,500 yards of sediment from Mullally Debris Basin before the next rain.
- Oscar ballots are in the mail; SAG lags by a few days.
- Cursing, streaking and breast feeding: A Manhattan Beach lawyer answers your questions.
- An elderly woman was killed in Riverside when a freight train slammed into her Pontiac.
- Find out if California is most unhappy at 1:12 p.m. with the help of 2010's Best Infographics.