LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- If you live in Manhattan Beach and need some last-minute tips for stocking stuffers, Patch has some ideas for you.
- A Hollywood boy reported missing last night returned home at 2:30 this afternoon, the LAPD said in an emailed release.
- "The federal judge who halted lethal injections in California over concerns that it was cruel and unusual punishment plans to tour the state's new death chamber in February," reports KTLA.
- A Nevada man thought to be responsible for a series of copper wire thefts was arrested today after being surrounded in the Garfield Building in DTLA.
- The hangars and runways at OC's Great Park will be incorporated into the site's redevelopment.
- 4 people were rescued this morning when their vehicles were stuck in the Tujunga wash.
- Refinery29 has their list of celebs who dressed naughty--err, badly--and nice in 2010.
- Is Miramax moving their offices to Santa Monica? That's the water cooler gossip, and the likely new spot is the Water Gardens.