LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- 211 guns were turned into groceries. AK-47, you are now a tomato.
- Mammoth and Lake Tahoe get backcountry avalanche warnings.
- Intensifying rain causes street closures, possible rescues, and concern for houses.
- Honda is asking to see your Passport with a recall of '98-'02 SUVs.
- Soaking your feet in booze will not get you drunk, scientists conclude.
- Take an Apartment Therapy house tour without leaving your own.
- Help Venice catch bicycle thieves by following these three simple steps.