LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- 211 guns were turned into groceries. AK-47, you are now a tomato.
- Mammoth and Lake Tahoe get backcountry avalanche warnings.
- Intensifying rain causes street closures, possible rescues, and concern for houses.
- Honda is asking to see your Passport with a recall of '98-'02 SUVs.
- Soaking your feet in booze will not get you drunk, scientists conclude.
- Take an Apartment Therapy house tour without leaving your own.
- Help Venice catch bicycle thieves by following these three simple steps.