LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- A Fallbrook man had an unfortunate fall: into a woodchipper.
- An Anaheim strip club manager was shot in the stomach during a robbery.
- Blogdownton has scooped the renderings for the DTLA stadium. Nice!
- Face Facts: Mark Zuckerberg was named Time's Person of the Year.
- Live in an unincorporated county? Things might be darker for you soon.
- Hundreds of workers will keep their jobs thanks to a last-minute agreement on the Wilshire Grand project.
- Remember that crazy suspect showdown at the Reserve Lofts with counterfeit money, a fake CIA tile-inlaid seal, assault rifles, a Jason Bourne-like escape and ultimate arrest after eluding police for weeks? The real story is even crazier than you thought.