LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- A 20-year-old woman has been charged with vehicular manslaughter, accused of texting on her cellphone when she struck and killed an elderly pedestrian in Glendale in September.
- Why is the Chef Che food truck upsetting some people?
- Soon you'll have a new opportunity to put your thumb on Ronald Reagan's face. You know, via a postage stamp.
- A grinch in Carson made off with $600 worth of Christmas decorations from a woman's yard.
- Redondo Beach Patch takes a look at the growing problem of homelessness in their community.
- Kids these days are smoking out more, boozing up less.
- See why MediaBistroLA says a recent Forbes ranking of shopping cities leaves LA dumped on.