LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- The head of LA County's Department of Children and Family Services will be moving to another position with the county.
- It was a lack of fuel that caused the deadly small plane crash in Newport last month.
- LA City's Neighborhood Councilmembers are upset that they are losing their free parking permits.
- A few predictions for the next Coachella... Any predictions of your own?
- Now available: Monrovia-opoly, a game for die-hard Monrovians.
- An opinion piece in today's LA Times pits parking versus produce in the Hollywood Farmers' Market permitting debacle. (Get a little background info from us.)