LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- A masked man is wanted for a pistol-whipping, home invasion incident this morning in Chatsworth.
- A 20-year-old tagger was struck and killed on the 710 freeway while running from the center divider.
- Toxic grossout alert: Nearly all dollar bills are covered in cocaine and tainted with BPA.
- New Spiderman movie makes a production of Wilshire Boulevard.
- A study in the Journal of Really?! discovered that babies get sick when they drink rocket fuel.
- In an effort to thwart leakage, the US military bans UBS drives, reverts to engraved stone.
- Tonsillitis is to Glee as herpes is to Jersey Shore.