This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
- A masked man is wanted for a pistol-whipping, home invasion incident this morning in Chatsworth.
- A 20-year-old tagger was struck and killed on the 710 freeway while running from the center divider.
- Toxic grossout alert: Nearly all dollar bills are covered in cocaine and tainted with BPA.
- New Spiderman movie makes a production of Wilshire Boulevard.
- A study in the Journal of Really?! discovered that babies get sick when they drink rocket fuel.
- In an effort to thwart leakage, the US military bans UBS drives, reverts to engraved stone.
- Tonsillitis is to Glee as herpes is to Jersey Shore.