LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Go to Burbank Ikea, hack a $3 ipad stand.
- Is Boyle Heights the next design frontier?
- Gas prices are at their highest since 2008. Let's walk our way into the New Year, shall we?
- It's getting harder to transfer to UCLA. Join community college clubs accordingly.
- A woman is reunited with a boy she rescued from a river thirty years ago.
- Crews finally got started cleaning up the mud & rock-filled sidewalk in Echo Park today.
- Many in L.A. are on TRON over-drive. For you, we ask: have you seen the LEGO version?
- Finally: as you contemplate the impending New Year, consider the Blue Sunset on Mars.