This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
- Students warned that Tweeting/FB about WikiLeaks could damage their top secret futures.
- Prepare for a Nanny-ing on your next trip to the Troubadour.
- Don't let the $9.98 Billion in proposed cuts hit you on the way out.
- Your TRON mission (should you choose to accept it): Get some video games up in this joint.
- Pizza and care packages were sent from L.A. to Israel's fire-fighting frontlines.
- Eco upcycling meets book mutilation on the red carpet.
- 200 sixth-graders won free computers so they can learn to be brain surgeons. Or musicians.