This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
- Honking at the drive-thru does not get you fries, it gets you attacked by a tire iron.
- The body of a lost Russian skydiver was found on an IE farm, parachute unopened.
- Tumblr takes a tumble offline.
- Tiger loses it in Thousand Oaks.
- There's a groper on the loose in Long Beach who thanks his victims for the feel-up.
- 32 people have died on Boy Scout outings in the past five years.
- Pot (Ware)House Of The Rising Sun Valley goes up in smoke.