LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- An Orange County Sheriff's deputy was charged today with molesting a teenage girl while on duty.
- It was the bump in his pants: Rapper Kurtis Blow was arrested today at LAX for marijuana possession.
- West Hollywood officials say there are no bedbugs in their hotels! So shush.
- Pinocchio's daring electrical equipment fire: Several Disneyland rides were temporarily shut down today after smoke was spotted in their vicinity.
- Four missing showdogs stolen as a package deal when the van they were in was swiped have all been recovered.
- Those are going to be some hefty monthly payments: 3 men have been ordered to pay $23 million in restitution for a devastating 2007 fire in Malibu that destroyed 53 homes.