This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
- What are the chances of Westwood getting bus lanes on Wilshire Boulevard?
- When vegans attack, they threaten to kill you, but not eat you.
- Don't blame the rocks, it's not San Andreas' fault.
- An elderly woman was killed in Winnetka by a car backing out of a driveway.
- One person was killed, others injured when a car crashed into York Blvd restaurant.
- In Long Beach, a 64-year old woman plunged her car 40-feet off a wet bridge.
- Flashback on the First Street bridge! Streetcars are neatcars.