This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
- A great give-back plan: Mr. Gay O.C. has invited 200 students who have been teased or bullied for being gay to his Unity in the Community Thanksgiving buffet tomorrow.
- LAist's Editor, Lindsay William-Ross, will be on KCRW's 2-hour Good Food show tomorrow to talk about Canadian Thanksgiving traditions.
- Touch Your Junk Anime. Because this meme isn't over quite yet.
- Huntington Beach swallows Sunset Beach in the name of additional property tax revenue.
- The coroner in the Newport Beach Back Bay plane crash announced the three victims died from drowning not from impact.
- Cut! Property owners may soon be held liable for un-permitted filming.