LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- A great give-back plan: Mr. Gay O.C. has invited 200 students who have been teased or bullied for being gay to his Unity in the Community Thanksgiving buffet tomorrow.
- LAist's Editor, Lindsay William-Ross, will be on KCRW's 2-hour Good Food show tomorrow to talk about Canadian Thanksgiving traditions.
- Touch Your Junk Anime. Because this meme isn't over quite yet.
- Huntington Beach swallows Sunset Beach in the name of additional property tax revenue.
- The coroner in the Newport Beach Back Bay plane crash announced the three victims died from drowning not from impact.
- Cut! Property owners may soon be held liable for un-permitted filming.