This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
- It's true. But here's photographic proof: “Sometimes, living in the Valley is cool.”
- DOT Secretary Ray LaHood says he wants no cell phones in cars, period. How do you like that?
- The LA Times' Daily Dish reveals their he 10 favorite holiday cookies in the first-ever L.A. Times Holiday Cookie Bake-Off. (Send us some, please?)
- A poll in the OC Register: Should Orange County ban medical marijuana dispensaries?
- 2 years later, and the San Gabriel Valley isn't so against congestion pricing.
- More Barstow residents are able to drink their tap water again, after state health officials gave more neighborhoods the all-clear.
- EatingLA taste-tested the ready-to-roll out Lobsta Truck, and their Lobster Rolls.