LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Accidental Hostage Crisis: Delta pilot was locked in the cockpit for nearly 4 hours at LAX.
- 88-year-old man with .38-caliber revolver killed an 86-year-old woman at convalescent home.
- A "Mad Chef" on the loose in Venice is cocooning cars in Saran Wrap and other kitchen goodies.
- Saturday's Compton stabbing victim has been identified, an arrest was made.
- Saturday's Koreatown hit-and-run victim has been identified, motorist still at large.
- A house in Studio City disappears, leaving only its toilet, umm.. behind.
- Prostitution stings in Harbor City.