LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- An Azusa man was arrested for stealing former Dodger Jimmy Campanis' 1988 Championship ring from his golf bag.
- Low-wage workers held a rally outside City Hall today in protest of employers who cheat them out of their pay.
- A cyclist was critically injured in an OC hit-and-run.
- Find out why the "Disney tattoo guy" is removing all 2,000 of his Disney-themed tattoos.
- A study shows that a boycott of neighboring Arizona in the wake of the immigration law controversy took a serious toll on the state's convention business.
- Life imitates art? Or...? From the LA Weekly: "'Law & Order: Los Angeles' Crew Member Finds Real Gun In Ballona Creek."
- LA Snark suggests checking out the Harvest Beer Festival this weekend.