LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Custody has been settled for the children of murder victim Monica Beresford-Redman; the parents of their father, Bruce, will care for the kids.
- Workers in Orange County earned, on average, $1001 per week from March 2009 to March 2010.
- A local TV news chopper had to make a hard landing this morning after their engine failed.
- Looking to spiff up your digs? Here are some home events and sales for this weekend, courtesy Apartment Therapy LA.
- Check out how realtors on the Westside are handling the Expo Line debate when connecting with their clients.
- Some police impersonators in Riverside County were caught in the act.
- Our city's dark history comes to light in the new video game L.A. Noire.