LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- LA County may consider a library tax to counter the system's "structural deficit."
- The fountains at UCLA were colored a suspiciously USC-colored red. Hmmm.
- The dog day of news continues: 4 show dogs were stolen in Bellflower.
- Police are searching for a UCLA dorm room intruder.
- Remember the band who did the stop-traffic-stunt? Yeah. They're in trouble.
- An 88-year-old man pleads not guilty to shooting his very ill wife in a nursing home.
- Broadway Deli on Santa Monica's Third Street Promenade is closed for good after serving up delicious 'wiches for 20 years.