This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Prince Harry To Apologize For Antics In Vegas
- Chicano studies inspired a student to go back to his old high school and demand that 'Seniores and Senioritas' day be banned on campus
- Filipino vets of WWII are giving up their decades-long effort to win full benefits
- Measure would jack up fines for texting while driving
- Hollywood home owners wished they lived in gated communities
- Prince Harry plans on apologizing for those nudie pics that embarrassed the Royal Family
- The son of the president at Pepperdine arrested for allegedly threatening parents on campus
- James Holmes allegedly made threats before the mass shooting in Aurora
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).