Extra, Extra: A Look Back At Los Angeles' UFO Sightings
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- It's a good time to binge-watch for T-Mobile customers. Your mobile data usage won't be zapped from watching apps like Netflix, Hulu or HBO anymore.
- Forget about mermaid hair. The new trend may be "glitter roots." #MillennialsAmirite
- Here's what it's like to go on an accidental cleanse. Spoiler alert: it's not a great experience.
- We may have mistaken the Navy missile launch over the weekend for a UFO, but that was just one of many other historical accounts of UFO sightings in Los Angeles.
- Clinton Hair-Gate.
- A Pasadena group is working on building the world's largest telescope in Chile.
- Does the Slack app notification ding give you anxiety, too?
- The kids of 1971 film Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory got together for a 44-year reunion, and they still keep in touch!
- Here's a lovely Goodnight Moon-style poem about Shia LaBeouf.
- It's been three months, and some lucky (or very unlucky) person still hasn't claimed their $63 million SuperLotto Plus ticket.
- And finally, watch this dog live a very grownup human life: