LAist Crystal Ball: Top 19 Costume Predictions For Halloween 2010
LAist has gazed into the crystal ball of costume trend prediction to bring you the definitive list of must-have, will-see costumes this season.
Whether you're wandering West Hollywood, attending LACMA's Muse Costume Ball, getting KCRW krazy at their holiday masquerade, or visiting 12 of LA's most haunted places, there will be be no shortage of Gagas and Biebers, Gone Golden Girls and Easy Riders, and probably some anxious TRON-sters getting their Halloween ya-yas out early. We are also bracing for the glittered, bloody, zombified versions of...
- Lindsay Lohan in a jail jumper
- Meg Whitman's (french?) maid
- The iPad
- Tiger Woods + girlfriends + cigar man (group costume)
- Mark Zuckerberg
- Silver Lake's "Walking Man" Marc Abrams
- Foursquare mayors
- Betty White
- Antoine Dodson
- Gory Corey Haim
- Ronnie James Dio
- Medical Marijuana monsters
- Sue Sylvester / Chas Tenenbaum / dancing Sudakis from SNL's What Up With That?
Comments make the heart grow fonder. Got more goodies or ghouls for the list? Add them below.