ICYMI: Be Aware Of Pokemon On The Road While Driving
Our reporting is free for everyone, but it’s not free to make.
LAist only exists with reader support. If you're in a position to give, your donation powers our reporters and keeps us independent.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. You can also see what T-shirt LAist Editor-in-Chief Carman Tse is wearing today on the Shirts of My Boss Instagram. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Echo Park's Pizza Buona, which once stood proud at the corner of Sunset and Alvarado, has closed, but a new restaurant in its spot will pay homage.
- A reminder from the DMV: beware of Snorlax when on the road.
- Speaking of Pokemon (and we know you can't get enough), check out this rare one found in Boyle Heights' Mariachi Plaza.
- Tired of Pokemon already? There's a Chrome extension that will block all Pokemon references.
- Long Beach airport has put up new signs to warn bikers of the jet blasts.
- Was it Father John Misty, or another one of these suspects who stole Moon Juice's crystal?
- What the hell was going on with George W. Bush at the service for the five Dallas police officers killed last week?
- Is Hiddleswift all for a music video?
- The FBI has finally given up on the hunt for DB Cooper.
- And finally, you ever listen to Galaxie 500? They are the best. You should listen to Galaxie 500: