ICYMI: Be Aware Of Pokemon On The Road While Driving
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. You can also see what T-shirt LAist Editor-in-Chief Carman Tse is wearing today on the Shirts of My Boss Instagram. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Echo Park's Pizza Buona, which once stood proud at the corner of Sunset and Alvarado, has closed, but a new restaurant in its spot will pay homage.
- A reminder from the DMV: beware of Snorlax when on the road.
- Speaking of Pokemon (and we know you can't get enough), check out this rare one found in Boyle Heights' Mariachi Plaza.
- Tired of Pokemon already? There's a Chrome extension that will block all Pokemon references.
- Long Beach airport has put up new signs to warn bikers of the jet blasts.
- Was it Father John Misty, or another one of these suspects who stole Moon Juice's crystal?
- What the hell was going on with George W. Bush at the service for the five Dallas police officers killed last week?
- Is Hiddleswift all for a music video?
- The FBI has finally given up on the hunt for DB Cooper.
- And finally, you ever listen to Galaxie 500? They are the best. You should listen to Galaxie 500: