Extra, Extra: Millennials Are Being Overthrown By Gen Z
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Follow LAist on Twitter and Instagram, and Like us on Facebook.
- There are a lot of sharks hanging out in warm waters, including one that took a chompfrom a kayak in Dana Point. Watch out!
- Do you even know what a Generation Z is?
- If you like white noise, just sleep next to a giraffe. They hum at night.
- What do you get the person that already has everything? How about a taxedermied badger that's been converted into a theremin?
- Vulture made the mashup of Idris Elba as James Bond we've all been waiting for.
- Los Angeles crooner Lana Del Rey released a new album today for you to listen to sadly while writhing around in your sheets in slow-motion. It's called Honeymoon and it's streaming on Spotify.
- If you've ever wondered what happens when a woman gets her period in space, here's your answer. Spoiler: it's not much different from getting it on Earth.
- You can play a simple game online where you are Bernie Sanders, and you must destroy fat cats. Actual cats, who are hefty and wear top hats.
- And finally, here's a Sphynx cat who loves baths: