Extra, Extra: These Stunning Photos From Space May Just Blow Your Mind
- Follow LAist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- Hey, McFly, you can finally drink a Pepsi Perfect just like Marty in Back To The Future Part II, just in time for the film's 30th anniversary. Welcome to the future.
- If you're in the moon to have your mind blown—and have some time on your hands—NASA just released over 8,400 amazing photos from the Apollo missions.
- A busy neighborhood in Johannesburg, South Africa just gave cars the boot for the entire month of October, giving Paris' recent one #carfreeday a run for its money.
- So, the brave folks who ate Burger King's Black Halloween Burger discovered some surprisingly, um, colorful results when it came out the other end.
- Remember that quirky and chandelier-ed Los Feliz home that Australian singer Sia bought a few months ago? Well, it looks like she's over it already. Any takers?
- It seems #somejerk quickly discovered what happens when you post racist comments about your coworkers on on Facebook.
- Halloween is just around the corner, better order your Sexy Pizza Rat costume soon before they sell out.
- We can't say for certain if the Rolling Stones will play Cuba, but we are definitely looking forward to Vinyl, the upcoming HBO series that Mick Jagger helped develop.
And, finally, if you had a big weekend, you were probably feeling a bit like this Sleepy Meerkat at work today: