Extra, Extra: Harry Potter's Son Gets His Own Story
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
- Follow LAist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- Rapper Lil B is beefing with NBA player James Harden, and the only way to deal with it is to curse Harden AGAIN.
- A message to those suffering from the Wilshire Boulevard construction: "R.I.P. Your Morning Commute."
- Apparently fans are offering their kidneys to Lamar Odom upon hearing that he might need a transplant.
- The Stanley Hotel, the inspiration for The Shining's Overlook Hotel, might be building a horror-themed museum on its grounds.
- May you never have lukewarm pizza delivered to you again. Domino's is rolling out new special delivery cars that have ovens built inside.
- Harry Potter's son is getting a two-part story, told on a London theater stage. "Accio!"
- There's a new, recently-discovered Middle-earth map annotated by JRR Tolkien. And it can be all yours for for £60,000 (which is roughly $91,800 U.S.).
- Here's a look into a Japanese hotel that's staffed by robots. Spoiler alert: it's kind of creepy.
- It's warm out this weekend, and we wish we had this epic Slip 'n' Slide.
- Clickhole has one question for you: "How many of these Hayao Miyazaki films have you seen?"
- And finally, you know that feeling when the wind is blowing in your hair? This pup knows:
@danikid @marivilg @agarcialorido @kikimonsterrr
Posted by Jess Rona Grooming on Friday, September 18, 2015