Extra, Extra: Jimmy Kimmel Is Getting Kind Of Hunky
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Follow LAist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- Folks, Jimmy Kimmel is a bonafide stud now that he's grown a beard.
- An adorable Bengal-Siberian tiger cub was founding roaming the streets of Riverside County.
- If you're a serious fan of Starbucks' famous pumpkin-spice lattes, well there's a way you can get a "secret fan pass" to get an early sip before anyone else can.
- Interested in playing a game of pinball, Game of Thrones-style?
- Count von Count throwing shade at True Blood, Bert pondering life as Rust Cohle in True Detective, and more Sesame Street characters imagined in HBO shows.
- This historic Long Beach building that's shaped like a coffee pot is getting a nice makeover.
- Kanye West gave Taylor Swift a present: a box-shaped flower thing... Well, at least she thinks it's cool.
- This guy may have received the most politely-worded parking complaint letter we've seen.
- Southern California will soon be Eatin' Good In The Neighborhood now that Applebee's is moving their headquarters from Kansas City to Glendale.
- And finally, we're all Ryer the River Otter when it comes to having to wake up in the morning: