Callout! We Want Your Burning Questions About Life, Love And Los Angeles
Hello, LAist pals. We are on a mission to answer every one of your awesome questions about Los Angeles.
The effort is called "Dear LAist," and some of you have already asked your questions -- from the delightfully absurd to the profoundly serious -- about the who, what, when, where, why and how of your daily lives and surroundings.
It's time for another round of question gathering, so we're asking you to tell us what's on your mind. We will dig deep and pick a few to answer every week.
Think you don't have a question? THINK AGAIN. Maybe your question is "Why is LAist always asking me questions?" See?! That's a great question. And one we can totally answer. You just have to ask.
Here are some other examples, generated by our very own writers and reporters, to help get you into the question-asking mood:
- How do I find a therapist and know that they're any good?
- Is it even possible to get married for cheap in Los Angeles?
- Does moving into a gentrifying neighborhood make me a jerk?
- Who will check my apartment for mold, lead, and allergens?
- What exactly does a neighborhood council do, and can I join one?
- Where can I find cool local art that I can actually afford?
- My mom said not to drink the tap water. Is she right?
Now it's your turn. What do you want to know? We'll put your query into the mix and let you know if it gets answered. Enter your burning questions in the form below.