Extra, Extra: A California Woman Banishes Computer Viruses With Magic
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- Apparently, some of the coolest fashion you can see is worn by the senior citizens of San Francisco's Chinatown.
- If that virus you accidentally downloaded is too pervasive for the anti-virus software you're currently using, try talking to this witch.
- If you're bored with Emo Kylo Ren (@KyloR3n), how about @dadjokehansolo?
- Welp, the third rare, venomous sea snake has made an appearance on a SoCal beach, this time in Coronado.
- David Bowie had many roles, but a lesser known one was voicing a Spongebob character.
- A woman has filed a claim against EOS lip balm, saying it caused numerous painful blisters around her mouth.
- Apparently, you can now listen to a sultry phone sex hotline from candidate Bernie Sanders. Except that it's not really Bernie, of course, but it's still fun.
- If you like Adult Swim's Rick and Morty, there's now a Pokemon-esque game on iOS called 'Pocket Mortys.' Wubba-lubba-dub-dub.
- Here's a cool, old map that once hung in the Tavern at the Hotel Clark at Hill and 5th, showcasing 'drinks of the world.'
- And finally, here's a chill cat.
My favorite masseur Amurin Filippus. New massage services!
Posted by Olga Perelygina on Saturday, January 9, 2016