LA Zoo Will Reopen Next Week
The Los Angeles Zoo will reopen next week for the first time since the pandemic forced it to close five months ago.
New health procedures will be in place, including limited capacity and timed ticketed entry. Indoor and high-touch spaces will be closed and face masks will be required.
The zoo's first day back in business will be Wednesday, August 26. Tickets and reservations are now available at www.lazoo.org/reopening.
Just be warned: it's very possible that without human visitors the zoo has devolved into an animal-run Lord of the Flies situation, with a complex hierachy run by the meercats.
Enter at your own risk.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP: HOW TO (NEW) LA
- What's Open And What Are The Rules?
- Is It Safe Out There?
- What To Do If You Have It, Might Have It, Or Were Possibly Exposed To The Coronavirus
- An FBI Hostage Negotiator Tells Us How To Talk To People About Masks
- Need Some Mental Health Support? Start Here
- The 5 Most Important Things To Know About The Outside World
- A Step-By-Step Guide To Getting The Most Money Possible From Your Unemployment Benefits In California