Veterans Day Food And Drink Deals
Today, November 11, is Veterans Day. Some restaurants around Southern California are offering deals to current members of the U.S. Armed Forces and veterans. Here are a few.
- On Veterans Day (Nov. 11), participating Black Angus restaurants will offer vets and military personnel the "All-American Steak Plate" for $10.99 from 3 to 9 p.m. Available for dining and takeaway orders, it includes an 8 oz. top sirloin, mashed potatoes, broccoli with garlic butter and a non-alcoholic beverage (coffee, milk, tea or soda). Must produce a valid military ID or proof of military service.
- Farmer Boys locations in Orange County honor veterans and active duty military by offering a free Big Cheese at all participating locations on Wednesday, Nov. 11. Military personnel must mention the offer and show proof of service when ordering the Big Cheese. The promotion is valid for drive-through, carryout and phone orders.
- Mexican restaurants El Torito, Chevys Fresh Mex and Acapulco invite veterans and active military to enjoy complimentary three-item combination plates all day at various locations. The offer is open to all military personnel with uniformed services identification or proof of service.
- On Veterans Day, The Habit Burger Grill serves those have served at two different veteran centers in Southern California. The Habit's catering truck will be at the Veterans Home Of California Ventura location and at the U.S. VETS' Long Beach location. They're offering their signature Charburger with cheese and French fries. Veggie burger option available.
- California Pizza Kitchen offers veterans a free meal from a pre-selected menu for either dine-in or takeout on Wednesday, Nov. 11. Veteran or active military must be in uniform, or show military ID or other proof of service. They'll also receive a coupon for one free pizza, pasta or salad with the purchase of a pizza, pasta or salad between Nov. 12-20.
WE LOVE TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS