Tax Day Incentives: Food Freebies & Bargains
A cocktail from Rush Street (Caroline on Crack/LAist)
There are several Los Angeles restaurants and bars offering Tax Day discounts and specials, as well as some large chains who have specials and freebies today. And wouldn't it be nice to have something to snack or sip on while you're in line at the post office today?
- BLT Steak: All alcoholic beverages half price. [web]
- Copa d’Oro: Offering their "Happy Depression" menu all night until close (2 a.m.) which includes specialty prohibition-era cocktails for $5/each. [web] [On LAist]
- Elevate Lounge: Free passed food and drinks from 4-5 p.m., and half-priced appetizers and drink specials from 5-9 p.m. [web]
- Rush Street: ‘Get out of the Red’Tax Day Happy Hour on Thursday, April 15th. 5-7 p.m. is $5 premium liquor & draft beer; $4 bottled beer; $3 wine & well drinks. 7-8 p.m. is $5 SKYY Ginger cocktails. 8-Close is $8 2-for-1 SKYY Ginger cocktails. [web] [On LAist]
- Townhouse: Tax-free dining on entire menu. [web] [On LAist]
Fast food/Chain freebies and specials*:
- Boston Market: Buy One Individual Plate Get One Free.
- Baja Fresh: $2 Burrito.
- Cinnabon: Free cupcake bites between 6:30pm - 10pm.
- Jamba Juice: Buy one smoothie get one of equal or lesser value free, through 4/25 with this coupon.
- McCormick & Schmick: $10.40 Dinner and Drink. $10.40 tax relief credit for next visit.
- PF Changs: 15% off Food purchases.
- Starbucks: Free coffee if you bring in a travel mug.
- Subway: Buy one footlong, get another of equal or lesser value free
*Prices/participation may vary with location.