Tax Day Incentives: Food Freebies & Bargains
There are several Los Angeles restaurants and bars offering Tax Day discounts and specials, as well as some large chains who have specials and freebies today. And wouldn't it be nice to have something to snack or sip on while you're in line at the post office today?
- BLT Steak: All alcoholic beverages half price. [web]
- Copa d’Oro: Offering their "Happy Depression" menu all night until close (2 a.m.) which includes specialty prohibition-era cocktails for $5/each. [web] [On LAist]
- Elevate Lounge: Free passed food and drinks from 4-5 p.m., and half-priced appetizers and drink specials from 5-9 p.m. [web]
- Rush Street: ‘Get out of the Red’Tax Day Happy Hour on Thursday, April 15th. 5-7 p.m. is $5 premium liquor & draft beer; $4 bottled beer; $3 wine & well drinks. 7-8 p.m. is $5 SKYY Ginger cocktails. 8-Close is $8 2-for-1 SKYY Ginger cocktails. [web] [On LAist]
- Townhouse: Tax-free dining on entire menu. [web] [On LAist]