Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
1. They make a very good trout.
2. Charlie Chaplin dined there all the time.
3. Greta Garbo discussed a script there.
4. Marilyn Monroe sneezed there.
5. It might be the oldest restaurant in the world.
Here's what we want you to know about Musso & Frank: They've recently the restaurant celebrated over 90 years in business. The restaurant has long been associated with showbiz, as many a writer, director, and star has sidled into those booths in the dim dining room to talk scripts, deals, and scandal over a steak and a stiff drink. There, as we said a few years ago, "Everything old is New Again."