1. They make a very good trout.
2. Charlie Chaplin dined there all the time.
3. Greta Garbo discussed a script there.
4. Marilyn Monroe sneezed there.
5. It might be the oldest restaurant in the world.
Here's what we want you to know about Musso & Frank: They've recently the restaurant celebrated over 90 years in business. The restaurant has long been associated with showbiz, as many a writer, director, and star has sidled into those booths in the dim dining room to talk scripts, deals, and scandal over a steak and a stiff drink. There, as we said a few years ago, "Everything old is New Again."