dineLA Winter 2011 By the Numbers
If you were wondering how good dineLA Restaurant Week was this winter for the local economy, the Los Angeles Convention and Visitors Bureau shared some numbers today.
- 193,000 = how many diners participated
- 295 = how many restaurants participated
- $6.2 million = "boost to the local economy"
- 72% = "increase in covers over the last Winter 2010 event"
- 86% = particpating chefs and restaurants joining dineLA Restaurant Week this season who reported an increase in business
- 90% = ("nearly") that many who felt they attracted a new demographic during Winter 2011 dineLA Restaurant Week.
Some numbers that might matter more to you, and your future dining calendar: dineLA Restaurant Week will return this fall with two more weeks of dining deals October 2-7 and October 9-14, 2011.