WATCH: Our 'No Panic Guide Live' Continues With Q&A On Rent And Evictions
Evictions are a critical issue during the coronavirus pandemic. Despite a moratorium on evictions from Gov. Gavin Newsom, renters are still worried about paying rent. For their part, landlords are wondering how to navigate a rapidly changing environment.
How is California dealing with this new reality? Join our investigative reporter Aaron Mendelson, who has been covering renter's rights and what life is like for people living at the bottom of the housing ladder and attorney Javier Beltran of Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles.
They will also be answering your questions during our live Q&A.
Watch right here, at the top of the page.
Watch on Facebook Live (You don’t need a Facebook account to watch)
CHECK OUT MORE OF AARON'S REPORTING:
- Deceit, Disrepair and Death Inside a Southern California Rental Empire
- Chronically Ill And Facing Eviction During A Pandemic
- LAist Reader Pledges To Pay Rent Of Mother Facing Eviction
- Read The Letters SoCal Landlords Are Sending As Rent Comes Due In This Pandemic
- Landlord Demands ‘100%’ Of Stimulus Money For Back Rent; Later Says It’s Misunderstanding