Extra Extra: 'Who Got Peed On?'
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Follow LAist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- Dodger Stadium press box dining room chef Dave Pearson died Saturday after a battle with lung cancer. Here's Bill Plaschke's June column about the local legend who counted Vin Scully among his friends.
- This should make you feel nice and safe next time you fly out of LAX: A plane heading from Los Angeles to Hawaii did not pass property safety protocols, but made the trip anyway.
- A man wearing a Scream mask allegedly swung a golf club at a man's head in San Diego before tearing off into the night. The victim suffered minor lacerations, and the suspect remains at large.
- A drunk guy pees on a bunch of people on a flight to Portland, prompting cops to ask, "Who got peed on?" We've all been there, right?
- Cool mummy stuff is coming to the Natural History Museum next week.