6 Demands Kanye West Foisted On Paparazzi During LAX Confrontation
The last time Kanye West got into it with a TMZ photographer at LAX in 2008, he smashed the photographer's camera and ended up getting arrested. This time he created a strict list of demands for a paparazzo calling him Yeezus and professing to be a big fan of his work.
The list goes like this:
1. "I don't want to hear paparazzi talk to me or anybody I know."
2. "Don't talk to me at all."
3. "Don't talk to anyone I know at all."
4. "Tell everybody never talk to anyone that anyone knows."
5. "Don't talk to themselves."
6. "Don't talk ever again."
During the confrontation, West puts his hand over the camera. West lunges at the photographer who follows him into the terminal and dares to ask about a sequel to his collaborative album with Jay-Z.
TMZ has video from the last time there was an LAX confrontation.