This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
TV Junkie: Red Carpet Interviews from the 62nd Annual Primetime Emmy Awards
We had a tough time finding a place to upload our video yesterday, hence we are a day late. We'll have a photo gallery up soon as well.
Enjoy the red carpet interviews with:
- Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul, Vince Gilligan, and Betsy Brandt from AMC's "Breaking Bad"
- Mariana Klaveno aka Lorena from HBO's "True Blood"
- Bryan Batt aka Salvatore Romano from AMC's "Mad Men"
- Kevin Brown aka Dot Com from NBC's "30 Rock"
- Kevin McHale aka Artie Abrams from Fox's "Glee"
- Scott Bakula aka Terry Elliott from TNT's "Men of a Certain Age"
- Bob Balaban, director of Lifetime's "Georgia O'Keeffe"
- The producers and creators of CBS' "The Amazing Race"
- Drew Gallagher, associate producer of HBO's "You Don't Know Jack"
Statuettes from the 62nd Annual Primetime Emmy Awards [Photo by Thomas Attila Lewis]
But Yeoh is the first to publicly identify as Asian. We take a look at Oberon's complicated path in Hollywood.
His latest solo exhibition is titled “Flutterluster,” showing at Los Angeles gallery Matter Studio. It features large works that incorporate what Huss describes as a “fluttering line” that he’s been playing with ever since he was a child — going on 50 years.
It's set to open by mid-to-late February.
The new Orange County Museum of Art opens its doors to the public on Oct. 8.
Comic-Con Is Live And In-Person Again And Yes, That Means Cosplayers Are Back. Why They're So ExcitedCosplayers will be holding court once again and taking photos with onlookers at the con.
Sacheen Littlefeather Talks About What Really Happened Before, During And After Rejecting Marlon Brando’s OscarLittlefeather recalls an “incensed” John Wayne having to be restrained from assaulting her and being threatened with arrest if she read the long speech Brando sent with her.